This is the Ice-O-Matic ICEU300FA Air Cooled Undercounter Ice Maker. This is one of the largest undercounter ice machines on the market. This machine works perfectly and will not last. It produces 356 lbs of medium cube ice in 24 hrs with 97 lbs built in storage which is the largest bin in this class of machines.
• PURE ICE - Exclusively by ICE-O-Matic Built- in antimicrobial protection that prevents bacteria and slime fungus growth on the ice making surfaces for THE LIFE OF THE ICE MAKER. ICE-O-Matic's optional water filtration system provides further protection against bad tastes, odors and scale formation. You can be confident that your customers are getting crystal clear, hard, fresh tasting ice each time they are served. Today's food safety concerns demand no less.
• ENERGY EFFICIENT - HARVEST ASSIST Ice-O-Matic Harvest Assist provides consistent production 24/7 for the life of the Ice maker. Ice is helped off of the evaporator freezing surface instead of relying solely on gravity. This method overpowers scale buildup. Your operating costs are reduced because Harvest Assist delivers ice faster, with less melting than any other system available. 115 volt Cube Ice Makers are very energy efficient machines that offer maximum ICE production with minimal kilowatts per hour and water usage. This results in reduction of operating cost over the life of the ice maker.
• CUBER EVAPORATOR The Cuber evaporator uses electroless nickel plating on all evaporator plates. This hard coating resists the damaging effects of water and ice over an extended period of time.
• FRONT AIR DISCHARGE No side clearance required...Ice-O-Matic uses a minimum amount of space with an ultra-low profile. It is ideal for tight-fitting places.
• EASY ACCESS Bin can be easily removed from the front with four fasteners while the Ice Maker stays in place
PUMPS AND FILTERS:
We highly recommend adding a water filter to your purchase. This will not only ensure the clearest and best tasting ice, but will protect your ice machine from harmful mineral deposits and buildup over time. It is a minor investment to make on a large purchase. If the ice maker is placed in a location without a nearby gravity drain, installation of a pump may be needed to drain runoff water.
|Type||: Air Cooled|
|Ice Production (24 hr)||: 356 lbs|
|Energy Consumption (100 lbs of ice)||: 6.5 kWh|
|Electrical Specifications||: 115v/60Hz/1|
|Min Circuit Ampacity||: 11.1 amps|
|Max Fuse Size||: 15 amps|
|Water Usage (gal/100 lbs ice) Potable||: 35.6 gal|
|Bin Required?||: Built-In|