This is an Iceomatic ICEU220HA Undercounter Ice Maker. The machine works perfectly and will not last. It produces 238 lbs of ice in 24 hrs with 72 lbs built in storage which is one of the largest bins in this class of machines. This is great for small restaurants, coffee shops and sandwich shops where ice use is steady throughout the day. The production rate is almost 20 lbs per hour so it should keep up with about 40 drink servings per hour.
• PURE ICE - Exclusively by ICE-O-Matic Built- in antimicrobial protection that prevents bacteria and slime fungus growth on the ice making surfaces for THE LIFE OF THE ICE MAKER. ICE-O-Matic's optional water filtration system provides further protection against bad tastes, odors and scale formation. You can be confident that your customers are getting crystal clear, hard, fresh tasting ice each time they are served. Today's food safety concerns demand no less.
• ENERGY EFFICIENT - HARVEST ASSIST Ice-O-Matic Harvest Assist provides consistent production 24/7 for the life of the ICE maker. ICE is helped off of the evaporator freezing surface instead of relying solely on gravity. This method overpowers scale buildup. Your operating costs are reduced because Harvest Assist delivers ice faster, with less melting than any other system available. 115 volt Cube ICE Makers are very energy efficient machines that offer maximum ICE production with minimal kilowatts per hour and water usage. This results in reduction of operating cost over the life of the ice maker.
• CUBER EVAPORATOR The Cuber evaporator uses electroless nickel plating on all evaporator plates. This hard coating resists the damaging effects of water and ice over an extended period of time.
• FRONT AIR DISCHARGE No side clearance required...Ice-O-Matic uses a minimum amount of space with an ultra-low profile. It is ideal for tight-fitting places.
• FILTER-FREE AIR No air filter to change.
• EASY ACCESS
Bin can be easily removed from the front with four fasteners while the ICE Maker stays in place
|Type||: Air Cooled|
|Ice Production (24 hr)||: 238 lbs|
|Energy Consumption (100 lbs of ice)||: 8.8 kWh|
|Electrical Specifications||: 115v/60Hz/1|
|Min Circuit Ampacity||: 11.6 amps|
|Max Fuse Size||: 15 amps|
|Water Usage (gal/100 lbs ice) Potable||: 25 gal|
|Bin Required?||: Built-In|