ICE190-S Ice Machine Water Filter
3M Water Filtration Products Model ICE190-S helps provide consistent high quality water for commercial ice by reducing the effects of sediment, chlorine taste and odor and scale at flow rates up to 5 gpm (18.9 lpm). Built-in scale inhibition reduces the ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate on the evaporator plates as hard scale. ICE190-S reduces chlorine taste, foul odor with cyst, bacteria1 and sediment reduction. Reduces the effects of chlorine corrosion and scale for up to 54,000 gallons.
- Effectively reduces sediment and chlorine taste and odor for better equipment protection and clearer, great tasting ice.
- Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“IMPACT”) dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with pre- mium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life.
- Built-in bacteria inhibitor intended to reduce fouling of media (HF90-S replacement cartridge).
- Certified by NSF to Standard 53 for cyst reduction (HF90-S replacement cartridge).
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- Reduction of up to 99.99% of common water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by membrane filtration as tested by CUNO (HF90-S replacement cartridge).
- Built-in scale inhibitor reduces lime scale build-up on evaporator plates as tested by CUNO.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn.
- 1/2” FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.