Have a look at our Taylor single flavor model 751-33 soft serve machine. This machine can be used for soft-serve ice cream or frozen yogurt. It is a simple change of the viscosity dial and you can have the product of your choosing. We have set this unit for soft-serve. This machines came from a working environment and then put through our very rigorous testing process at our facility. As a bonus, this unit comes complete with a water source at the top of the unit to allow for very easy cleaning of the hopper. Our expert soft-serve technicians replace any questionable parts and then the rest of the machine is overhauled and refurbished to make it ready for use. We warranty all of our machines which speaks for the quality of our work. A soft-serve machine is a very large puchase and want our customer to know they are purchasing quality products from us.
- Freezing Cylinder: One x 7 quart (6.6 liter)
- Refrigerated Mix Hopper: One x 20 quart (18.9 liter). Refrigerated to maintain mix temperature below 41ºF.
- Indicator Lights: If the freezer is out of mix, the Mix Out light will come on, and the freezer shuts down automatically to prevent damage. Less than one pint ( .5 liter) is left in the hopper when the mix out system is activated.
- Solid State Controls: Thermistor control precisely monitors temperature and maintains consistent quality in product texture through solid state technology.
- Fast Ejection: Beater design ejects product quickly to serve customers faster. Dispense a 16 fl. oz. (473 ml) serving in approximately 3 seconds.
- Plastic Hopper Cover: Durable, plastic hopper cover maintains its shape through years of use.
- Installed sink: Sink mounted on the top of the unit foe easy cleaning of the hopper and cylinder.
- Finished Products: Soft Serve, Frozen Yogurt